Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
this committee was formerly the Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment (SLOA) Committee
- Review and/or recommend policies on academic standards such as, grading, course or semester forgiveness, academic dishonesty, student retention, persistence, and completion.
- Review and/or recommend the academic and summer school calendars.
- Support and represent faculty with assessing existing courses, disciplines, and programs.
- Provide policy guidance on course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Establish and/or review the evaluation process for the Program Unit Review in conjunction with the Associate Dean of Assessment.
- Evaluate Program Unit Reviews in conjunction with the Associate Dean of Assessment.
- Evaluate course, discipline, and program level assessment processes, and make recommendations as needed.
- Establish processes for the assessment of general education and diversity courses, and conduct regular assessments.
- Communicate with the Associate Dean of Assessment and Planning in order to coordinate assessment issues.
- Review and make recommendations on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Eric Bullis, Sam Byington, Cheryl Cardoza, Tara Connolly, Melissa Deadmond, Jinger Doe, Ana Douglass, Kate Edlebeck, John Fitzsimmons, Meeghan Gray, Sabrina Ladd, Perry Mitchell, Kelby Peeler, Jennifer Pierce, Brian Ruf, Sharif Rumjahn, Stephanie Walden, Karen Wikander
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- November 8, 2019
- October 11, 2019
- September 27, 2019
- August 23, 2019
- May 10, 2019
- May 3, 2019
- April 19, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- March 1, 2019
- January 25, 2019
- November 16, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- August 24, 2018
- May 11, 2018
- May 4, 2018
- April 6, 2018
- February 16, 2018
- February 2, 2018
- December 8, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- October 6, 2017
- September 1, 2017
- April 21, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- February 10, 2017