Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
this committee was formerly the Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment (SLOA) Committee
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the representative institution-wide body for course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Provide policy guidance on course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Develop and maintain expertise in outcomes assessment.
- Research best practices in academic assessment.
- Evaluate the progress of course, discipline, and program level assessment processes.
- Promote assessment awareness and participation.
- Recommend appropriate modifications or changes to course, discipline, and program level assessment processes.
- Communicate with the Curriculum, Assessment, and Programs Committee in order to coordinate assessment issues.
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- November 16, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- August 24, 2018
- May 11, 2018
- May 4, 2018
- April 6, 2018
- February 16, 2018
- February 2, 2018
- December 8, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- October 6, 2017
- September 1, 2017
- April 21, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- February 10, 2017