Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
this committee was formerly the Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment (SLOA) Committee
- Review and/or recommend policies on academic standards such as, grading, course or semester forgiveness, academic dishonesty, student retention, persistence, and completion.
- Review and/or recommend the academic and summer school calendars.
- Support and represent faculty with assessing existing courses, disciplines, and programs.
- Provide policy guidance on course, discipline, and program level student learning outcomes and assessment issues.
- Establish and/or review the evaluation process for the Program Unit Review in conjunction with the Associate Dean of Assessment.
- Evaluate Program Unit Reviews in conjunction with the Associate Dean of Assessment.
- Evaluate course, discipline, and program level assessment processes, and make recommendations as needed.
- Establish processes for the assessment of general education and diversity courses, and conduct regular assessments.
- Communicate with the Associate Dean of Assessment and Planning in order to coordinate assessment issues.
- Review and make recommendations on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- November 16, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- August 24, 2018
- May 11, 2018
- May 4, 2018
- April 6, 2018
- February 16, 2018
- February 2, 2018
- December 8, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- October 6, 2017
- September 1, 2017
- April 21, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- February 10, 2017