Accounting Services provides friendly assistance with your student account through the Cashier's Office, where you can pay your tuition and fees, or set up a payment plan for the semester. If you receive financial aid disbursements, or have questions about your fees, we can help.
We also provide professional banking, financial reporting and general ledger accounting services to faculty and staff.
|Student Accounting/Cashier's Office||Faculty/Staff Financial Services|
Students seeking information on tuition and fees, how to pay for classes, refunds and other billing-related topics can navigate through our "For Students" section.
Our mission is to provide quality service, meaningful accounting information, and good stewardship of public assets to a diverse and dynamic campus community in order to facilitate the academic mission of TMCC.
In keeping with our commitment to our mission, we seek to provide:
- Reliable and relevant financial information.
- Responsive, professional and courteous service.
- Fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assistance for TMCC departments to fulfill their mission within the confines of regulatory authority and our resources.