If you have never been to TMCC, but have completed credits at another college or university, please follow these steps to enroll.
- Apply for Admission
Complete a TMCC Application for Admission and view important dates and deadlines. If you do not have a high school diploma or high school equivalency (HSE), you must submit official transcripts verifying completion of 6 credits of college-level coursework in order to qualify as a degree-seeking student.
- Register and Pay for ClassesClass registration and payment are completed through MyTMCC using your TMCC username and password. If you need assistance with your username or password and you know your NSHE Student ID number, visit the online self-service tools. If you do not know your NSHE Student ID number or would like additional registration assistance, call New Student Services at 775-673-7111.
Recommended Steps for Success
- Apply for Financial Aid
Get help with your college expenses by completing the online FAFSA by these priority deadlines: July 1 for Fall, December 1 for Spring, April 1 for Summer. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office, or reach out to one of our financial literacy peer mentors.
Please note in order to complete the FAFSA you must be a citizen, permanent resident or other eligible non-citizen of the U.S. as documented by Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Additional Important Information
- Have official transcripts from each college or university attended sent directly to Admissions and Records.
- Complete a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request in order to have your transcripts officially evaluated. This is mandatory for Financial Aid students.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to review your transfer coursework prior to your first semester.
- If you plan to enroll in English or Math, you may need to complete a placement test.
- MyTMCC video tutorials are available.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.