Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule.
- Recommend policies on part-time faculty issues including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, support services, retention, hiring practices, and training.
- Facilitate communication and integration with the existing full-time academic faculty.
- Work with the Senate Salary, Benefits, and Budget Committee, in any issues regarding compensation that affect the part-time faculty.
- Assist the Academic Support Center, individual departments, and other institutional entities in communicating with, and providing support for the part-time faculty.
- Review and make recommendations on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
See Also: Best Practices for Part-Time Faculty
Genesis Alvarez-Cortes, Gwen Clancy, Patricia Cullinan, Cara Dopf, Ana Douglass, Nancy Faires, John Kemp, Kerry Kuster, Jonathan Lam, Brianne Lee, Nathan Lower, Gay Lutz, Aaron Mcclendon, Lori McDonald, Gwendolyn Raubolt, Josh Shinn, Matt van den Berg, Chad Venters, Julian Vu
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 9, 2022
- November 4, 2022
- October 7, 2022
- September 16, 2022
- May 13, 2022
- April 8, 2022
- March 11, 2022
- February 11, 2022
- December 11, 2020
- October 9, 2020
- September 4, 2020
- May 1, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- February 7, 2020