Our International Student Services Center is ready to assist you with your transition to TMCC. We offer plenty of services and assistance to help you prepare for life as a student at TMCC.
Our staff and peer mentors provide one-on-one support as you navigate through orientation and registration, career exploration, and cultural adjustment to life in Reno, Nevada.
TMCC Offers Advantages
High-quality education at a low cost!
- One of the 5 best culinary schools in Nevada in 2017
- Top-rated Registered Nursing Program
- Sixth Best Small City in the U.S. in 2018
- Among the 14 Most Scenic Community Colleges and 35 Most Pristine Campuses in America
- Transfer agreements with university partners
- Regional accreditation
TMCC Provides Abundant Services
We provide our students with many free services including: tutoring, writing assistance, career guidance, internet access and more!
- Orientation and free workshops
- Personal assistance with academic, immigration and transfer advising, career exploration and cultural adjustment
- Admission and registration assistance
- Peer mentors to enhance your student experience
- Active student life: student government and clubs, including the I-Club
- Guaranteed transfer agreements with a number of four-year universities
- Housing options, including homestay through ISP