Stay Safe at TMCC
Contact University Police Services
775-784-4013 or 775-334-COPS (2677)
In the event of fire, medical emergency or danger to life, health or the environment, call 911.
TMCC Emergency Alert System
Annual Security Report
TMCC provides an Annual Security Report. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred at the College and its sites. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies regarding sexual assault and other matters.
If you would like a printed copy of this report, please contact University Police Services.
Emergency Parking Lot Telephones
Contact the 911 emergency dispatch operator directly by using the blue emergency telephones in the parking lots. There are exterior emergency phones housed in blue metal poles located at the following locations throughout the campus grounds (Note: all blue pole phones dial the regional 911 operators directly, and should be used for emergencies only)
- See Also: TMCC Locations and Maps
- Front entrance to the E.L. Cord Child Care Center.
- North side of the Sierra Building, near parking lot I.
- South side of the Vista Building, near parking lot AA, and the RTC Access for paratransit door.
- North side of the Red Mountain Building, near the RTC bus stop.
- West side of the Red Mountain Building, near the mailroom.
- South side of the E.L. Cord Child Care Center, near parking lot BB.
- Main south side entrance to the Sierra Building.
- North side of the Sierra Building, in parking lot G.
Pennington Applied Technology Center
- Southeast corner of the building, next to the parking lot.
- Northeast corner of the Center, next to the parking lot.
- Southeast corner of the Center next to the parking lot.
Pennington Health Science Center
- North side of the building, east side of the parking lot.
If you are experiencing a crisis and it is after business hours, please call:
- 911 (Emergency)
- Crisis Call Hotline: 784-8090 or 800-992-5757
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Hope Line Network: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
Broken pipes, hazards or room-related concerns. Staff on-call evenings and weekends.
For the Media
Contact Marketing and Communications Office, 775-673-7087.
Reno Police Department
Non-Emergency Dispatch: 775-334-2121
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
Sparks Police Department
Nevada Victims of Crime Program
Free public safety service.
Free information about critical health and human services in Nevada.
Crisis Call Center
775-784-8090 or 800-992-5757
Crisis situations, including sexual assault.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Reno Weather (National Weather Service)