Welcome future TMCC Students! The Recruitment and Access Center (RAC) at TMCC is here to help you and your family every step of the way as you join our college community.
We're proud to offer you the value of one of the top community college experiences in the U.S. and to help you make the most of the incredible opportunities available in pursuit of your degree at TMCC.
What We Do
RAC provides programs and services which enhance college access opportunities for all students. We value and acknowledge your unique journey and are fully committed to helping you discover the best path to accomplish your educational goals. Services we provide include:
- TMCC's Nevada Promise Scholarship Program
- TMCC's Mascot: Wizard the Lizard appearances
- Success First Summer Bridge Program
- Application Workshops
- Campus field trips
- One-on-One Information meetings for prospective students and families
- College and Career Fairs
- High School Visits
- Jacobs Presidential Scholars Program
- Community-Based Programs
- GEAR UP student and parent activities
- Jump Start Dual Credit Program
- And more! For scheduling please contact a recruiter today.
Mission and Goals
The mission of RAC is to promote student success, academic excellence and access to lifelong learning by creating college access opportunities and offering support services to help students make life-changing decisions through education.
RAC's dedicated team connects and assists students during the pre-enrollment and college transition processes by providing top-notch recruitment services, accurate and timely information, and college application assistance. We seek to:
- Provide a relationship-focused and supportive environment for prospective students and their families as they make informed decisions.
- Increase college access opportunities for adult and non-traditional students seeking to begin or restart their college journey.
- Provide bilingual and culturally sensitive access, outreach and recruitment services that demonstrate respect for other cultures, abilities, economic backgrounds, and life experiences.