Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
- Recommend policies on part-time faculty issues including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, support services, retention, hiring practices, and training.
- Facilitate communication and integration with the existing full-time academic faculty.
- Work with the Senate Salary, Benefits, and Budget Committee, in any issues regarding compensation that affect the part-time faculty.
- Assist the Academic Support Center, individual departments, and other institutional entities in communicating with, and providing support for the part-time faculty.
- Review and make recommendation on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
- See Also: Best Practices for Part-Time Faculty
Lenaya Anderson, Elena Atanasiu, Stephany Ayvazian, Susan Bluhm, Cathy Brewster, Cheryl Camardo, Gwendolyn Clancy, Ed Corbett, Vanina Coudriet, Patricia Cullinan, Kurt Ehlers, Hugh Fraser, Treg Gardner, Heather Haddox, Blisin Hestiyas, Sarah Jacobsen, Donna Kamen, John Kemp, Jonathan Lam, Heather Lupke, Edwin Lyngar, Shannon McCool, Pat Miller, Jon Reddick-Lau, Patty Sanford, Brandy Scarnati, Neil Siegel, Amanda Williams.
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 13, 2019
- November 8, 2019
- October 4, 2019
- September 13, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- March 8, 2019
- February 8, 2019
- December 16, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- September 30, 2016
- September 2, 2016
- April 22, 2016
- March 18, 2016
- February 26, 2016