Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule.
- Recommend policies on part-time faculty issues including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, support services, retention, hiring practices, and training.
- Facilitate communication and integration with the existing full-time academic faculty.
- Work with the Senate Salary, Benefits, and Budget Committee, in any issues regarding compensation that affect the part-time faculty.
- Assist the Academic Support Center, individual departments, and other institutional entities in communicating with, and providing support for the part-time faculty.
- Review and make recommendations on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
See Also: Best Practices for Part-Time Faculty
Lenaya Andersen, Susan Bluhm, Gwen Clancy, Ed Corbett, Patricia Cullinan, Nancy Dibble, Maddie Dolan, Kurt Ehlers, Nancy Faires, Ryan Gerchman, Heather Haddox, Karla Henricksen, Donna Kamen, Emily King, Kerry Kuster, Jonathan Lam, Rob Lively, Morgan Locandro, Heather Lupkey, Edwin Lyngar, Pat Miller, Elizabeth Morgan, Brandy Scarnati, Neil Siegel, Rossitza Todorova, Amanda Williams
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 11, 2020
- October 9, 2020
- September 4, 2020
- May 1, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- February 7, 2020
- December 13, 2019
- November 8, 2019
- October 4, 2019
- September 13, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- March 8, 2019
- February 8, 2019