Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
- Recommend policies on part-time faculty issues including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, support services, retention, hiring practices, and training.
- Facilitate communication and integration with the existing full-time academic faculty.
- Work with the Senate Salary, Benefits, and Budget Committee, in any issues regarding compensation that affect the part-time faculty.
- Assist the Academic Support Center, individual departments, and other institutional entities in communicating with, and providing support for the part-time faculty.
- Review and make recommendation on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
- See Also: Best Practices for Part-Time Faculty
Lenaya Andersen, Gwen Clancy, Patricia Cullinan, Kurt Ehlers, Nancy Faires, Hugh Fraser, Marynia Giren-Navarro, Heather Haddox, Val Haskin, Karla Henricksen, Donna Kamen, John Kemp, Emily King, Shannon McCool, Herbert Melendez, Pat Miller, Elizabeth Morgan, Brandy Scarnati, Neil Siegel, Rossitza Todorova, Amanda Williams.
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 13, 2019
- November 8, 2019
- October 4, 2019
- September 13, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- March 8, 2019
- February 8, 2019
- December 16, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- September 30, 2016
- September 2, 2016
- April 22, 2016
- March 18, 2016
- February 26, 2016