Typically the meetings have been held on the same day as Faculty Senate. If necessary, the committee can meet more frequently or can cancel regular meetings for lack of agenda items.
The mission of the TMCC WebCollege Faculty Advisory Committee is to improve student success through high quality online courses and facilitate sound pedagogical practices through clear and ongoing professional development.
- Review and recommend the criteria on guidelines for evaluating web courses.
- Review and recommend a basic course navigation structure for web courses based on best practices or existing modules or standards, such as Quality Matters.
- Review and recommend best practices for faculty teaching web classes, in the areas of faculty participation, professional development training, ADA accessibility, course assessment, copyright, retention, and other technologies that arise.
- Promote increased communication, input and feedback by stakeholders.
- Review and make recommendations on faculty standards for online instruction.
- Review and make recommendations of other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate body.
Brian Addington, Julie Armbrecht, Lisa Buehler, Jencie Davies, Paul Davis, Damian Ennis, Natalie Fisher, Hugh Fraser, Ricky Genz, Robin Griffin, Heidi Himler, Beth Humphrey, Tim Ill, James Kuzhippala, Ted Lambert, Sharon Lowe, Rebecca McCleary, Joylin Namie, Craig Rodrigue, Jimmy Roque, Brandy Scarnati, Neil Siegel, Corina Weidinger, Roza Weller, Wyatt Ziebel.
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 13, 2019
- November 8, 2019
- October 4, 2019
- September 13, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- March 8, 2019
- February 8, 2019
- December 7, 2018
- November 2, 2018
- October 5, 2018
- August 31, 2018
- April 6, 2018
- March 9, 2018
- February 9, 2018