The Student Resources Committee raises awareness of today’s college students need by providing internal and external resources to utilize and succeed throughout their academic commitment.
Current Initiatives and Goals
- Provide emergency funds
- Offer partnership with campus food pantry
- Support foster youth with food and housing insecurities
- Make community resources available to campus
- Current Chair: Becca Franssen
- Past Chair: Joe Sanpietro
- Standing Chair: Katie Paul
Meeting Dates and Times
Meetings will take place in LIB 106 from 1–2:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. All are welcome to attend.
- Sept. 6
- Oct. 4
- Nov. 1
- Dec. 6