The Student Resources Committee raises awareness of today’s college students need by providing internal and external resources to utilize and succeed throughout their academic commitment.
Current Initiatives and Goals
- Provide emergency scholarships
- Offer partnership with campus food pantry
- Support foster youth with food and housing insecurities
- Make community resources available to campus
- Current Chair: Becky Josten
- Past Chair: Joseph Sanpietro
- Standing Chair: Katie Paul
Meeting Dates and Times
Meetings will take place in LIB 106 from 1–2:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. All are welcome to attend.
- Aug. 31
- Sept. 28
- Oct. 26
- Nov. TBD
- Dec. TBD