The TMCC Accreditation Committee is responsible for drafting and reviewing Year One, Year Three and Year Seven Self-Evaluation reports and coordinating on-site evaluations towards affirming the College’s reaccreditation by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The committee is co-chaired by the College’s Accreditation Liaison Officer and Faculty Senate Chair.
- Coordinate committee meetings for discussion and drafting reports.
- Schedule open forums prior to finalizing the reports to ensure input from the college community at large.
- Present status updates of the committee's work to the Planning Council and Faculty Senate to ensure that the College is continuously informed.
- Elena Bubnova, Director, Institutional Research, Analysis and Effectiveness
- Cheryl Cardoza, Chair, Faculty Senate; Accreditation Committee Co-Chair
- Melissa Deadmond, Associate Dean, Assessment and Planning; Accreditation Committee Co-Chair
- Thomas Dobbert, Director, Information Technology
- Teresa Golden, Manager, Facilities Operations and Capital Planning
- Brian Ruf, Chair, Faculty Senate Academic Standards and Assessment Committee
- Joan Steinman, Executive Director, Retention and Support Programs
Note: Faculty and staff contact information available at people.tmcc.edu.
See Also: Accreditation at TMCC