The International Faculty Committee consists of TMCC faculty and staff who support the overall success of international students, as well as the internationalization efforts of the College, by creating an inclusive, respectful, and welcoming environment for international faculty, staff and students and raising awareness about TMCC in the world.
Support the mission, values and goals of the College by assisting in the internationalization efforts of the College through various means as outlined in the Duties and Responsibilities section.
- Identify and advocate for internationalization and global awareness.
- Further strengthen the College climate of respect, civility, and mutual appreciation especially as it relates to the TMCC international community.
- Foster initiatives that help TMCC attain its goals of creating a welcoming, respectful and inclusive environment for all students, including international.
I love being a member of the International Faculty Committee. It gives me the opportunity to collaborate with such a diverse group of people! I enjoy learning about new cultures, meeting our international students and planning fun activities. It also reminds me of the importance of having a welcoming heart. I still remember those who welcomed me when I first came to the US. I'm forever grateful.
Vanina Coudriet, IFC member
Cross-section of TMCC faculty, staff and an SGA Representative.
Vanina Coudriet, Virag Nikolics
- Membership is voluntary
- Members regularly attend meetings and commit to the committee’s goals and responsibilities
Angela Adlish, Gwen Clancy, Vanina Coudriet, Kurt Ehlers, Marynia Giren-Navarro, Minsung Jung, Jonathan Lam, Jenny Lin, Virag Nikolics, Kofi Poku
Meeting Dates and Times
Meetings will take place online via Zoom unless otherwise noted. Contact Chairs for Zoom link.
- Friday, Sept. 15, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 12, 2–3 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 3, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.