TMCC, in partnership with the Food Bank of Northern Nevada, brings food and personal item assistance to students, faculty and staff at the Dandini Campus and Meadowood Center.
The TMCC food pantry was founded in the Fall of 2015 as an organic evolution of like-minded people who wanted to build a safety net for under-resourced students.
Food Pantry Locations
TMCC Dandini Campus
7000 Dandini Blvd., RDMT 325
- Services temporarily suspended at this location.
TMCC Meadowood Center
5270 Neil Road, S119
- Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
TMCC Applied Technology Center
475 Edison Way, Room 208
- Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m.–Noon
- Wednesday–Friday from Noon–4 p.m.
* Please check in with the front desk at the Meadowood and Applied Technology locations for help. For more information please contact the Counseling Center.