The purpose of the TMCC Institutional Advisory Council is to ensure the linkage of the College to the community it serves, and to anticipate future regional educational trends.
This committee normally meets four times a year.
- February 5, 2021
- May 7, 2021
- August 6, 2021
- September 17, 2021 (Special Meeting)
- November 5, 2021
- Debra Biersdorff, WCSD Deputy Superintendent
- Marissa Brown, Workforce and Clinical Services Director, Nevada Hospital Association
- Robert Chisel, Vice President of Finance and Operations, Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority
- Sesh Commuri, Professor of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, UNR
- Mindy Lokshin, Medical Consultant, Bureau of Disability Adjudication
- Kris McLean, Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition, Panasonic Energy North America
- Nancy McCormick, Vice President, Business Retention, Expansion & Workforce, Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
- Joe Nannini, Experiences and Assessment Director, UNR College of Education
- BJ North, Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer, Plumas Bank
- Steven Reid, President, Bender Group
- Virginia Irintcheva, Faculty Senate
- Tina May, Classified Council
- Darian Richards, Student Government Association
- Amy Cavanaugh, Nevada Faculty Alliance
View all past IAC meetings on TMCC's YouTube Channel.