The purpose of the TMCC Institutional Advisory Council is to ensure the linkage of the College to the community it serves, and to anticipate future regional educational trends.
This committee meets four times a year.
- Michonne Ascuaga, Washoe K-12 Foundation Board
- Debra Biersdorff, WCSD Chief Academic Officer
- Marissa Brown, Workforce and Clinical Services Director, Nevada Hospital Association
- Sesh Commuri, Professor of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, UNR
- Mindy Lokshin, Medical Consultant, Bureau of Disability Adjudication
- John Madole, retired AGC Executive Director, Contractor Trades
- Nancy McCormick, Vice President, Business Retention, Expansion & Workforce, Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
- Joe Nannini, University of Nevada, Reno, Career Studio
- BJ North, Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer, Plumas Bank
- Steven Reid, President, Bender Group
- John Thurman, CEO, Nevadaworks
- Anne Flesher, Faculty Senate
- Julia Bledsoe, Classified Council
- Alexandra Patri, Student Government Association
View all past IAC meetings on TMCC's YouTube Channel.