The purpose of the TMCC Institutional Advisory Council is to ensure the linkage of the College to the community it serves, and to anticipate future regional educational trends.
This committee meets four times a year.
- Debra Biersdorff, WCSD Deputy Superintendent
- Marissa Brown, Workforce and Clinical Services Director, Nevada Hospital Association
- Sesh Commuri, Professor of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, UNR
- Mindy Lokshin, Medical Consultant, Bureau of Disability Adjudication
- John Madole, retired AGC Executive Director, Building Trades
- Nancy McCormick, Vice President, Business Retention, Expansion & Workforce, Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
- Joe Nannini, Experiences and Assessment Director, UNR College of Education
- BJ North, Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer, Plumas Bank
- Steven Reid, President, Bender Group
- John Thurman, CEO, Nevadaworks
- YeVonne Allen, Faculty Senate
- Julia Bledsoe, Classified Council
- Alyssa Fromelius, Student Government Association
- Amy Cavanaugh, Nevada Faculty Alliance
- May 15, 2020 (meeting canceled due to COVID-19)
- February 7, 2020 (minutes pending approval)
View all past IAC meetings on TMCC's YouTube Channel.