The TMCC Web Services Office is responsible for the design, development, implementation, maintenance and operations of Truckee Meadows Community College's website and web-based information delivery systems.
The purpose of TMCC's website is to provide a medium for access to accurate and timely information regarding the College's mission, its services and programs, its faculty, staff and students, and College-related events. The site provides access to local and global resources for teaching and learning, as well as access to College services.
Major Services We Provide
- Administration and development of TMCC's website and Content Management System (CMS)
- Creating, editing, publishing daily web content
- Custom web page/application coding and implementation
- Online events calendar administration
- HTML enewsletter and survey creation, scheduling and management
- Web graphic creation and online photo optimization
- Faculty and staff training (CMS, PDFs, Google Sites, style guide)
- SEO, Google Analytics reporting and management
- LISTSERV administration
- Website integrity/policy oversight
- Future web development and research
- Expertise in web and usability standards and best practices, HTML, CSS, PHP and responsive design