Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
- In collaboration with the At-Large Faculty Senators, represent administrative faculty on issues including, but not limited to, institutional policies and goals, hiring practices, training, compensation, benefits, support services, representation, retention, and evaluations.
- Facilitate communication and integration of matters pertaining to administrative faculty with the campus community.
- Review and recommend policies and proposals affecting Administrative Faculty before they go to the full senate.
- Explore and create events, such as discussion panels and administrative faculty professional development.
- Review and make recommendation on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Natalie Brown, Lauren Gatto, Marcie Iannacchione, Kate Kirkpatrick, Archana Kumar, Danielle Lessard, Miguel Martinez, Olga Mesina, Heather Maye, Staci Miller, Ashlyn Moreno, Jennifer Pierce, Micaela Rubalcava, Kyle Sadanaga, Brandy Scarnati, Nicole Scollard, Nicole Shimabuku, Kim Studebaker, Sidney Sullivan, Nancy Thiele, Tedi Taylor, Jose Torres-Jasso, Leslie Jia
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »