Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule.
- In collaboration with the At-Large Faculty Senators, represent administrative faculty on issues including, but not limited to, institutional policies and goals, hiring practices, training, compensation, benefits, support services, representation, retention, and evaluations.
- Facilitate communication and integration of matters pertaining to administrative faculty with the campus community.
- Review and recommend policies and proposals affecting Administrative Faculty before they go to the full senate.
- Explore and create events, such as discussion panels and administrative faculty professional development.
- Review and make recommendations on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Johanna Bell, Michael Dalton, Ben Davis, Felipe Gutierrez De Alba, Tommie Guy, Jennifer Hock, Leslie Jia, Thomas Kearns, Kate Kirkpatrick, Miguel Martinez, Staci Miller, Keegan Phillips, Micaela Rubalcava, Jack Sato, Brandy Scarnati, Nicole Scollard, Nicole Shimabuku, Sidney Sullivan, Barb Walden
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 18, 2020
- November 20, 2020
- October 16, 2020
- September 18, 2020
- June 19, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- February 21, 2020