Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
- In collaboration with the At-Large Faculty Senators, represent administrative faculty on issues including, but not limited to, institutional policies and goals, hiring practices, training, compensation, benefits, support services, representation, retention, and evaluations.
- Facilitate communication and integration of matters pertaining to administrative faculty with the campus community.
- Review and recommend policies and proposals affecting Administrative Faculty before they go to the full senate.
- Explore and create events, such as discussion panels and administrative faculty professional development.
- Review and make recommendation on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »