Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
- In collaboration with the At-Large Faculty Senators, represent administrative faculty on issues including, but not limited to, institutional policies and goals, hiring practices, training, compensation, benefits, support services, representation, retention, and evaluations.
- Facilitate communication and integration of matters pertaining to administrative faculty with the campus community.
- Review and recommend policies and proposals affecting Administrative Faculty before they go to the full senate.
- Explore and create events, such as discussion panels and administrative faculty professional development.
- Review and make recommendation on other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Johanna Bell, Natalie Brown, Lauren Gatto, Marcie Iannacchione, Leslie Jia, Thomas Kearns, Kate Kirkpatrick, Archana Kumar, Miguel Martinez, Bruncha Milaszewski, Staci Miller, Jennifer Pierce, Micaela Rubalcava, Jack Sato, Brandy Scarnati, Nicole Scollard, Nicole Shimabuku, Sidney Sullivan, Nancy Thiele, Jose Torres-Jasso
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »