Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
Faculty Senate Travel Deadlines
Deadlines are posted on the Faculty Senate Travel page.
- Make recommendations concerning budgetary changes in the event of a financial exigency or other financial issue.
- Provide recommendations for the preparation of the college biennium budget including both operating, capital, and enhancement budgets.
- Research and make recommendations on issues regarding salary and benefits such as workload equity, health care benefits, retirement, funding for cost of living adjustments (COLAs), salary increases, salary schedules, and maintaining national and regional salary competitiveness.
- Recommend policy and procedure for granting Faculty Senate travel funds and process such requests.
- Review the Faculty Senate Travel budget and report its current state to the Senate.
- Review and make recommendations for changes to the sabbatical application process.
- Oversee the Sabbatical Subcommittee
- The Faculty Senate Chair will accept nominations for the Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee Chair up to ten days before the May meeting of the Faculty Senate.
- At the May meeting of the Faculty Senate, the Faculty Senate will confirm a Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee Chair. If no one is nominated, the Faculty Senate Chair will appoint a Chair.
- The Salary, Benefits, and Budget Committee will constitute a diverse Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee with representation from each division. The composition of the Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee is determined by a vote of the Salary, Benefits, and Budget Committee at the first meeting in the Fall.
- The Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee Chair will: make announcements about sabbatical leave and create deadlines; call for proposals for sabbatical leave; call and preside over the committee meetings; submit recommended changes to the sabbatical leave application to the Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee for their confirmation; work with the Faculty Senate Administrative Assistant to collect sabbatical applications for evaluation.
- The Sabbatical Leave Subcommittee will: evaluate submitted proposals based upon established criteria, and forward their recommendations directly to the President of TMCC. All members of the Sabbatical Subcommittee (including the Chair) shall keep the deliberations of their meetings confidential.
- Review and make recommendations of other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, of the Faculty Senate Body.
Amy Cavanaugh, Dayna DeFilippis, Kristin DeMay, Kevin Dugan, Brian Fletcher, Candace Garlock, Meeghan Gray, Heidi Julius, Fred Lokken, Staci Miller
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- November 20, 2020
- October 23, 2020
- September 25, 2020
- August 21, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- February 14, 2020
- January 24, 2020
- November 22, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- September 20, 2019
- August 23, 2019
- April 19, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- February 22, 2019
- January 25, 2019
- November 16, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- August 17, 2018
- April 20, 2018
- March 30, 2018
- February 23, 2018
- January 19, 2018