Per the NFA Contract, Article 10, TMCC is announcing to all eligible Academic and Administrative faculty that a need exists for an NV INBRE Student Tracking Specialist.
August 10, 2021
The NV INBRE Student Tracking Specialist will assist with the tracking of current and previous TMCC students who have received support from the NV INBRE grant.
Scope of Work
Fall 2021, and Spring 2022 (through March 31, 2022) with an estimated time of 200 hours over both semesters, with additional winter hours for continuity.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Run regular reports through Student Clearinghouse to update our database.
- Reach out to prior students via email, phone, social media channels, and more.
- Help create and manage the TMCC portion of a NV INBRE LinkedIn account.
- Analyze data and present reports at INBRE meetings, when requested, relating to student data.
- Supervise 1–2 student workers who will assist with data collection.
- Perform other student-tracking related duties, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least one year experience working in higher education as a full or part-time academic or administrative faculty member.
- Previous experience working with first-generation, Pell-eligible college students
- Experience with student tracking and/or case management
- Experience working with a diverse student population
- Familiarity with Student Clearinghouse and PeopleSoft
- Spanish language proficiency
$4,000 per semester, contingent upon renewal of funding. This is an additional assignment for a grant-supported program and cannot support release time.
Northern Nevada Associate Director of Outreach for NV INBRE
Interested applicants will submit a letter of interest describing special qualifications and background information no later than 5 p.m. on Aug. 23, 2021.
The letter should be addressed to Adine Stormoen, Northern Nevada Associate Director of Outreach for NV INBRE. Note: Administrative faculty must include a documented plan for separation of the additional assignment work from regular work time.
The Northern Nevada Associate Director of Outreach for NV INBRE will notify applicants of the hiring decision on or before Aug. 25, 2021.