Welcome to Truckee Meadows Community College! I invite you to take time to seek out the services and resources on our website that can help you become a successful student.
Our mission is to promote student success and support the institution's strategic master plan by increasing student access, improving student engagement and encouraging student development.
Our office is responsible for managing, planning, developing and advocating for student services functions at TMCC, and oversight of all departments in our division. We are also responsible for the resolution of any student enrollment complaints.
Departments in Our Division
- Admissions and Records Office
Andy Hughes, Executive Director
- Advising and Access Services
Natalie Brown, Executive Director
- Athletics, Health and Wellness
Tina Ruff, Director
- Equity, Inclusion and Sustainability Office
YeVonne Allen, Program Director
- Retention Support Programs
Joan Steinman, Executive Director
- TRIO Student Support Services Program
Sandra Jimenez, Director
- Veterans Upward Bound Program
Robert Hernandez, Director