The Assessment and Planning Office provides leadership and support for student learning outcomes assessment and program review. We collaborate with the college community to facilitate meaningful, practical, and sustainable assessment practices that enhance student learning and student success.
We are committed to:
- Improving student learning through meaningful assessment.
- Researching and sharing best practices in assessment, including developing student learning outcomes (SLOs), and planning, measuring, analyzing, communicating, and using results.
- Collaborating with faculty and other members of the campus community.
- Facilitating assessment reporting with technology and other means.
- Connecting program assessment to the College’s strategic directions and to appropriate resource requests in a transparent way.
- Ensuring that TMCC meets assessment-related NSHE requirements and NWCCU accreditation standards.