Per the NFA Contract, Article 10, TMCC is announcing to all eligible academic and administrative faculty that a need exists for 4 Nursing RN-BSN Curriculum Developers.
May 14, 2021
These four positions will complete the curriculum for the TMCC Maxine S. Jacobs Nursing Program RN-BSN. The development of this curriculum will provide an option for associate degree registered nurses to complete their baccalaureate degree in nursing. The positions require extensive knowledge of concept-based nursing curriculum and the Maxine S. Jacobs Nursing Associate degree program curriculum. The curriculum development needs to be completed for the new RN-BSN, including all coursework and program outcomes. These positions will be covered by non-State funding.
Scope of Work
The work will take place during Summer 2021.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Collaborate with the other curriculum developers to create a seamless RN-BSN curriculum.
- Incorporate current educational standards.
- Incorporate National League for Nursing Educational Competencies for graduates of nursing programs.
- Incorporate the Essentials for Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice.
- Complete the Mission and Philosophy for the RN-BSN.
- Complete Nursing Program Student Learning Outcomes.
- Complete specific nursing program coursework.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Master’s Degree in Nursing or health related field. Current license to practice nursing in the State of Nevada. Curriculum development experience and knowledge of nursing and concept-based curriculum, accreditation standards, and assessment of student learning outcomes.
2 credits of overload or equivalent per assignment for Summer 2021.
The Dean of Life Sciences, Allied Health & Public Safety.
Interested full-time faculty will submit a letter of interest to the Dean no later than May 28, 2021.
The Dean will notify applicants of the hiring decision on or before June 1, 2021.