Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) recognizes the importance of developing and maintaining a website on the World Wide Web to disseminate, communicate, publish, and share information and services with the on-campus community as well as off-campus audiences.
The College recognizes that the web is its primary medium of mass communication and a powerful tool for education, recruitment, community service and the efficient operation of the College. Therefore, this web page establishes policies and guidelines for the general use of web resources and the responsibilities and limitations associated with that use.
What's on This Page
- Appropriate Use and Content
- Web Content Contributors
- Policy Violations and Oversight
- Web Standards
- Digital Content Management and Design Consistency
- Online PDF Files
- Standards and Guidelines for Accessibility
- External Web Publishing, Social Media, Mobile Applications
- External Links
- Website Privacy Statement