The Web Services Office is responsible for the design, development, implementation, maintenance and operations of the College's website and web-based information delivery systems.
- The ultimate responsibility for TMCC's website(s) and online presence rests with TMCC's Webmaster.
- Using a web Content Management System (CMS), responsibility for day-to‐day content edits and revisions for many of our administrative pages lies with an approved web content contributor. In cases where one does not exist, Web Services is responsible.
- Web Services is responsible for the technical management of the CMS and administration of the College's websites.
- Web Services is responsible for CMS training and ensuring compliance with approved/established web standards.
- Queries regarding all web issues should be addressed to Web Services.
Each College department, division, program or club that has a web presence is expected to designate a single web content provider to oversee their website and liaise with Web Services. The web content provider is responsible for adding, editing and reviewing content for the public website.
To confirm and verify specific writing standards and styles are met, all submitted content is reviewed by Web Services prior to going live.