Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule
- Inform faculty about the many services and resources that all of the library sites offer their users.
- Advise the library staff with regard to publicizing the many services and resources to library patrons as requested.
- Recommend policies, policy changes, services, resources such as acquisitions and subscriptions, and the implementation of programs and events.
- Research, recommend, and organize guest lectures , performances, and other events under the auspices of the library, often making use of library spaces.
- Facilitate effective communication problems between TMCC faculty and the library staff.
- Review and make recommendation on other topic assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Bob Fletcher, Maura Hadaway, Phyllis Henderson, Bryan Martin, Mai Anh McMurray, Michael Miller, Rebecca Porter, Laure’L Santos, Josh Shinn, Neil Siegel
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »