Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule.
- Inform the college of, and promote the many services and resources that the Learning Commons provides to faculty, staff, and students.
- Recommend policies, policy changes, services, resources such as acquisitions and subscriptions, and the implementation of programs and events.
- Research, recommend, and organize guest lectures , performances, and other events under the auspices of the library, often making use of Learning Commons spaces.
- Review and make recommendation on other topic assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board, or the Faculty Senate Body.
Joe Anderson, Tom Cardoza, Cameron Carr, Jencie Davies, John Fitzsimmons, Bob Fletcher, Laurel Harrison, Blisin Hestiyas, Elizabeth Humphrey, Sarah Jabir, John Kemp, Rob Lively, Morgan Locandro, Rebecca McCleary, Sherry McGee, Viola Pellissier, Rebecca Porter, Zachary Porter, John Reid, Laure’L Santos, Alex Street, Jaimie Smith
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »