Refer to the Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule.
- Recommend the criteria included in instruction and course evaluations, the processes by which they are administered and the uses of those evaluations for all full-time and part-time faculty.
- Address policy regarding code, bylaw or contract violations that affect faculty and administration.
- Recommend minimum criteria for use in the evaluation of new tenure-track faculty.
- Recommend and revise criteria for evaluation of administration.
- Recommend and review activities for professional development of faculty (both part-time and full-time).
- Oversee the creation of a pool of faculty to be used as members for a Special Hearing Committee (BOR Handbook, Title 2, Ch 6.11.3), or a TMCC Performance Award Review Committee.
- The pool of faculty shall consist of not less than 15 faculty members, and should come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and departments on campus.
- The pool should contain both academic and administrative faculty.
- Faculty in the pool will be obligated for one year to serve on a Performance Award Review Committee or a Special Hearing Committee, should the need arise, and may stay in the pool for consecutive years.
- The membership of the pool will be voted on at the first meeting of the Professional Standards Committee in the fall, and confirmed by the Faculty Senate.
- Committee members will be chosen from the pool by the Faculty Senate Chair as need dictates.
- All information related to work of these committees is confidential personnel information and shall not be disclosed to anyone.
- Training for the serving members of the respective committees should be provided by administration.
- Review and make recommendations of other topics as assigned by the Faculty Senate Chair, the Faculty Senate Executive Board or the Faculty Senate body.
Lenaya Andersen, Maggie Eirenschmalz, Marynia Giren-Navarro, Wade Hampton, Scott Huber, Andy Hughes, Ted Lambert, Casey Machen, Linda McGillicuddy, Jeff Olsen, Kofi Poku, Ben Scheible, Cecilia Vigil, Karen Wikander, Itzel Woolpert
- Interested in being a part of this committee? Sign up now »
- December 10, 2021
- November 12, 2021
- October 8, 2021
- September 3, 2021
- May 7, 2021
- April 9, 2021
- March 5, 2021
- October 23, 2020
- September 25, 2020
- August 21, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- February 28, 2020
- January 24, 2020