To nominate an individual for either of the Faculty Senate Distinguished Faculty Awards, please carefully complete the form below and press submit. Nominations are accepted all year for selection in the Spring Semester of each year.
TMCC faculty and staff may nominate individuals who have made outstanding achievements at TMCC. Nominators must be TMCC employees. Nominees must have completed at least four years as a full-time faculty member at TMCC.
- Reno Gazette-Journal TMCC Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award
For individuals who have made outstanding achievements in teaching at TMCC.
- Model Dairy TMCC Faculty Excellence in Service Award
For individuals who have made outstanding achievements in service at TMCC.
- A maximum of ten finalists will be chosen for each award.
- Finalists will be asked to provide materials to support their nomination.
- A committee will review the provided information, conduct the necessary interviews and/or observations, and select the recipients.
- Recipients will be announced at commencement.
Note: Nomination form or any supplemental materials may be submitted in paper to the Faculty Senate office.