Business Cards, Envelopes and Stationery
Business cards, stationery and envelopes are ordered online through Consolidated Document Management Services (CDMS). Departments will be instructed to pay for their own stationery through the system.
Need to change your department or division name? Contact HR to update it in Workday.
The TMCC business card template has been designed and approved by the TMCC Marketing and Communications Office.
Name badges are printed by our online supplier, Lasercrafting. Our logo is already on file with them. Departments pay for their own employee name badges. Follow these instructions to order.
- Visit the Lasercrafting website for Name Tags & Badges.
- Plate color: White-Black
- Select your Font: Verdana
- Select size: select 1.5 x 3 (standard)
- Line 1: type "Use TMCC Logo"
- Line 2: Enter the name to be put on the badge (If you have a number of names, you can create a list in Word to upload)
- Line 3: If you choose to add a title, enter it here
- Choose your Backing: Magnet (to wear)
- Corner Type: Rounded
- Need to add a logo?: Yes – Already on file
- Special Note section: Copy and paste the following: Please use the TMCC approved size of 3” x 1.25”
- Upload Logo Here: They have our logo on file. Do not add one.
- Enter the total quantity of badges you are ordering, and add to cart.
Letterhead Designs and Templates
- Two letterhead designs are available for each of TMCC’s locations, either in black and white or green. Each design has the two-color TMCC logo at the top, left corner and the site address block at the bottom that includes the TMCC EEO statement.
- Letterhead templates for each of TMCC’s locations are also available via the TMCC Marketing and Communications Office.
- Individual names may not be pre-printed on TMCC letterhead or envelopes (with the exceptions of the TMCC President and Vice President, who may have letterhead pre-printed with his/her name in the top right).
- Offices that send a large number of pieces of mail may choose to special order letterhead with the department name printed just above the site address.
Each TMCC department has been assigned a Cost Center consisting of one user (responsible for placing orders), and one verifier (responsible for confirming the accuracy of each order). Verifier approval is required to process orders.
Please contact us for special instructions regarding new user initial login or Cost Center setup.