Policies and procedures make up the foundation of regulatory compliance. TMCC Environmental, Health, and Safety procedures are grounded in Federal, State, and local statutory regulations. Along with NSHE code, our legal and other obligations register drive the creation of policies and procedures that guide the college’s duty to maintain compliance and to implement best practices to promote sustainable programs.
The following policies and procedures are used as guiding documents to build, implement, and manage EHS compliance programs. Departments should consider developing standard operating procedures for specific processes within their area.
Please contact us with any questions about how a policy or procedure affects your area or operation.
- TMCC Policy Manual
- Policy 2161: Reporting of Injuries
- Policy 2162: Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Policy 5003: Sustainability Policy
- Policy 5117: Fire Protection
- Policy 5118: Hazardous Material Handling
EHS Written Plans and Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Hazard Communication Program
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Plan
- Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Radiation Safety Program
- Respiratory Protection
- Written Workplace Safety