The TMCC Policy Manual outlines the College's policies as established by the College, to either clarify or expand upon other governing documents, or develop new policies not covered by other governing documents.
This manual does not list all College policies, since many are dictated by other governing documents; nor does it address specific operating procedures.
Each policy contains reference to where the most up-to-date procedure can be found, what office is responsible, and when it was last reviewed and updated.
Additions, revisions and deletions to the manual are updated and distributed by the President's Office.
The TMCC Policy Manual is divided into nine sections, as listed below.
- General Information (1-299)
- Explanation of the Manual and Its Use
- Administration of TMCC/NSHE
- Contracts, Leases and Other Agreements (500-501)
- Fiscal and Business Affairs (1000-1999)
- Gifts, Grants and Fundraising
- Personnel (2000-2999)
- Classified Personnel
- Academic and Administrative Personnel
- Student Services and Records (3000-3999)
- Admissions and Records
- Student Fees and Financial Aid
- Student Services Office
- Services to Faculty and Departments (4000-4999)
- Marketing and Communications
- Information Technology
- Web Services
- Development, Operation and Maintenance of College Facilities (5000-5999)
- College Services
- Campus Development
- Use of College Facilities
- Curricula, Teaching and Research (6000-6999)
- Institutional Policies (7000-7999)