- Accidents, Theft, Loss and Insurance Reimbursements
- Auto Insurance and Vehicle Use Policy
- Contract Insurance
- Defensive Driving Training
- Employee Work-Related Injury
- Field Trips
- Food Trucks
- Inventory Changes
- Scheduling Events
- Speaker Contracts and Insurance Requirements
- Student Accidents, Liability Insurance and Student Groups
Accidents, Theft, Loss and Insurance Reimbursements
If a TMCC department experiences an accident, theft, vandalism, or property damage, the department should immediately notify the TMCC University Police Services and the TMCC Budget and Planning Office.
Related forms are posted on BCN Risk Management's website.
Insurance claims and reimbursements are coordinated through TMCC's Budget and Planning Office.
Inventory changes (due to accidents, theft and other losses) are coordinated through Auxiliary Services.