Have you chosen to pursue higher education? You can be the first in your family to graduate from college!
About the Program
- TMCC's Success First program goal is to increase college readiness, persistence, retention and graduation rates of first-time, full-time, first-generation students.
- Success First also uses a Summer Bridge program to give students a jump start to college, helping them gain information about science, technology, math and engineering, growing career fields and academic/motivational support during their first year at TMCC.
Ready to Apply?
Applying is easy! After you review the eligibility requirements, simply complete an online application.
Success First Eligibility
- First generation (neither parent/guardian has earned a bachelor's degree).
- Make sure TMCC receives your test scores (ACT/SAT/ACCUPLACER scores).
- Complete 2022–23 FAFSA and demonstrate financial need. Applications must be complete and processed by TMCC's Financial Aid Office.
Program Admission Requirements
- Apply to the College and be admitted for Summer or Fall 2022.
- Complete the Success First Program Application.
- Complete the 2022–23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applications must be complete and processed.
- Submit high school transcripts or ACT/SAT/ACCUPLACER scores.
- Attend mandatory program orientation in June.