MGM Resorts and the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) are proud to offer the College Opportunity Program (COP) to employees of MGM Resorts. The COP provides access to online certificate and college degree programs, at no cost to MGM Resorts employees.
Truckee Meadows Community College is a participating MGM Resorts COP institution, helping MGM Resorts employees take the right steps to achieve their educational goals.
MGM Resorts employees are encouraged to visit My MGM to learn more about the COP and to complete the required Eligibility Request.
See Also: Decision Guide for the MGM College Opportunity Program
Eligible MGM Resorts employees who meet all program requirements may apply to one of the following online degree programs available at TMCC.
- Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Arts, General Transfer
- Associate of Science, General Transfer
- Business Emphasis
- Business Office Management Emphasis
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Law Enforcement
- Entrepreneurship Emphasis
- General Studies
- Logistics Management
- Psychology, BA Track
- Psychology, BS Track
Certificate of Achievement
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper
- Computed Tomography (CAT Scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Retail Management
MGM employees may log on to My MGM for a complete list of available online degree programs at participating NSHE institutions.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us.