Welcome, New Students!
Are you ready to register for your first semester classes? The Recruitment and Access Center can help. Schedule a date and time to join us at the TMCC Dandini Campus to receive registration assistance. Please note:
- Due to space limitations, only students can attend. Sorry, no guests.
- Workshops typically last 2 hours.
- You must arrive on time. Students who are over 5 minutes late will need to reschedule.
- You must address any holds on your account before attending.
- Bring a picture ID with you.
- Registration workshops are not one-on-one appointments. Up to 40 students will participate each day.
- New Student Registration workshops are for first-time, new college students. Returning, transfer, or continuing students should schedule an appointment with Academic Advisement.
- Student-athletes must schedule an appointment with Academic Advisement.
- Students using VA Educational Benefits (i.e., GI Bill) are encouraged to meet with a Military-Connected Academic Advisor and the Veterans Resource Center.
New Student Registration Day will help you create a first semester schedule, but you should complete New Student Orientation on your Canvas account before attending. Attending a New Student Registration Day confirms you understand the information provided in the virtual New Student Orientation.
Registration workshops will be available from May to August for Fall registration and from November to January for Spring registration.