Welcome, New Students!
Are you ready to register for your Fall classes? The Recruitment and Access Center can help. Schedule a date and time to join us at the TMCC Dandini Campus to receive registration assistance. Please note:
- Due to space limitations, only students can attend. Sorry, no guests.
- Workshops typically last 2 hours.
- You must arrive on time. Students who are over 5 minutes late will need to reschedule.
- You must address any holds on your account before attending.
- Bring a picture ID with you.
- Registration workshops are not one on one appointments. Up to 40 students will participate each day.
- New Student Registration workshops are for first-time, new college students. Returning, transfer, or continuing students should schedule an appointment with Academic Advisement.
- Student-athletes must schedule an appointment with Academic Advisement.
New Student Registration Day will help you select a Fall schedule, but you should complete New Student Orientation (SOAR) on your Canvas account before attending. By attending a New Student Registration Day, you confirm you understand the information provided in SOAR.
- Aug. 9, 3 p.m., TMCC Dandini Campus, LIB 210
- Aug. 11, 9 a.m., TMCC Dandini Campus, LIB 210
- Aug. 15, 3 p.m., TMCC Dandini Campus, LIB 210
- Aug. 18, 3 p.m., TMCC Dandini Campus, LIB 210