See Also: Library Frequently Asked Questions
By obtaining a library account, patrons agree to:
- Have an active TMCC ID or TMCC Library Card to check out any material.
- Renew or return all material by the due date.
- Read and respond to all library notices promptly.
- Inform TMCC library of updates to your patron record with all address changes.
- Be responsible for the borrowed materials and notify the library if material is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Pay any fines or fees for non-return of library materials checked out on your patron record.
The following individuals are eligible to use library material under the guidelines outlined below:
- TMCC students, faculty, and staff
- NSHE faculty and students
- Residents of the state of Nevada