See Also: Library Frequently Asked Questions
By obtaining a library account, patrons agree to:
- Have an active TMCC ID or TMCC Library Card to check out any material.
- Renew or return all material by the due date.
- Read and respond to all library notices promptly.
- Inform TMCC library of updates to your patron record with all address changes.
- Be responsible for the borrowed materials and notify the library if material is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Pay any fines or fees for non-return of library materials checked out on your patron record. The replacement fine is the cost of the item. If the item is returned within 30 days of payment, a refund may be issued.
- Review the Computer Lab Use Guidelines for the computers on the first floor for student and public use.
The following individuals are eligible to use library material under the guidelines outlined below:
- TMCC students, faculty, and staff
- NSHE faculty and students
- Residents of the state of Nevada