Journals, Magazines and Newspapers
- ABI/Inform Global: Full-text of thousands of business journals, including essential scholarly journals and important trade journals. Also included are The Wall Street Journal and The Economist. For search help, refer to the detailed User Guide.
- EBSCO: Multiple subject-specific databases with thousands of full-text peer-reviewed journals and general interest magazines.
- ERIC: Huge database of full-text education articles, lesson plans and other materials for K-12 teachers and administrators. No password required.
- The Gale Access Collection: Full text of journals covering business, health, nursing, technology, humanities, social sciences and the sciences. Use Power Search to search all of our Gale databases simultaneously.
- JSTOR: An interdisciplinary archive of thousands of peer-reviewed journals in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- New York Times: Get access to high-quality reporting, editorials, breaking news and business coverage. You will need to create an account to get into the site.
- Open Access Journals from Elsevier: Dozens of open access journals covering the engineering, medical and scientific fields of study. Many are indexed in the searchable Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
- Public Library of Science (PLoS): A non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature freely accessible to scientists and to the public around the world. No password required.
- ABC-CLIO History Databases: provides articles about American government and history as well as world history and geography. Also included is a unique World at War collection, covering conflicts from ancient Greece to the present.
- U.S. History in Context: provides a complete overview of U.S. history, with topic summaries, journal and magazine articles and primary sources.
- World History in Context: provides coverage of events in world history, from absolutism to the two world wars. Materials include topic summaries, journal and magazine articles and primary sources.
Life Sciences Resources
- Allied Health & Veterinary Technology Resources: Dozens of medical/nursing books and five veterinary technology titles.
- Anatomy & Physiology from Visible Body: A visually stunning, step-by-step introduction to each human body system.
- CINAHL plus (EBSCO): CINAHL Plus® with Full Text is a robust collection of full text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 770 journals indexed in CINAHL®.
- Dental & Oral Sciences Source (EBSCO): This collection covers all facets relating to the areas of dentistry including dental public health, endodontics, facial pain & surgery, odontology, oral & maxillofacial pathology/surgery/radiology, orthodontology, pediatric dentistry, periodontology, and prosthodontics.
- Health Source Consumer (EBSCO): A collection of consumer health information available to libraries worldwide, providing information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health. Health Source: Consumer Edition provides access to nearly 80 full text, consumer health magazines.
- HealthSource Nursing (EBSCO): This database provides nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines; also features the AHFS Consumer Medication Information, which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names.
- Human Anatomy Atlas from Visible Body: A comprehensive 3D atlas of the human body.
- Medline Plus: Contains a medical encyclopedia, a drug database, a medical dictionary, a disease database, and surgery videos. No password required.
- Ovid: Search hundreds of nursing journals and other resources from a single interface.
- PubMed: Indexes thousands of medical and dental journals, with full-text for many. No password required.