As stated in TMCC's strategic goals, the college strives to "ensure a welcoming environment that is socially supportive".
To show your appreciation for a faculty or staff member at TMCC, you may nominate that person for an award. Awards programs may have certain criteria, so please check each category for details.
Nominate a Faculty or Staff Member for an Award!
Note: You must be a TMCC employee to be eligible to use this option.
- Classified Employee of the Month Nomination
- Classified Employee of the Year Nomination
- Part-Time Faculty of the Month Nomination
- Professional Employee of the Month (Academic/Administrative) Nomination
- Distinguished Faculty Awards Nomination
See Also: NSHE Awards Guidelines
Random Acts of Recognition
Please take a moment to recognize someone on campus for a great job, to send a note of congratulations, to say thanks, or to say, "You are the Best!"
To do so, print out one or all of the cards below, fold accordingly, write your note, tape it up, address it with the recipient's info (name and department), and put it in the campus mail.
By taking time to write this small note of recognition, you demonstrate to others that you value their contribution and recognize their accomplishments.
- Template for Great job!
- Template for Congratulations!
- Template for Thank you
- Template for You are the best!