- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
- Unlawful Discrimination and Harassment Complaint Process
- NSHE Policy Against Discrimination and Sexual Harassment - Title 4, Chapter 8, Section 13
- Consensual Relationship Policy and Procedure
- Report Title IX, Discrimination and Harassment
NSHE and Truckee Meadows Community College, are committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a person’s age (40 or older), disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, color, or religion (protected classes).
Truckee Meadows Community College, does not discriminate on the basis of protected classes in any education program or activity that it operates. Non-discrimination on the basis of protected classes is mandated by Federal law. The College’s commitment to nondiscrimination in its education programs and activities extends to applicants for admission and employment.
Inquiries concerning the application of these provisions may be referred to:
Interim Director of Human Resources
Title IX Coordinator
Red Mountain Building, Room 211
The Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20202-1100