TMCC's Professional Development Office provides workshops and training opportunities to expand the knowledge, increase the skills and foster the success of our students and staff.
Development opportunities are offered year-round, with intensive trainings offered to employees at the start of each semester.
Professional development workshops and training opportunities are designed to provide all staff members with an opportunity to expand their knowledge, increase skills, and foster student success.
Additional Training and Resources
- Using the Smart Classroom, Video
- Reed Dickson, Coping with AI-Generated Assignments, Video
- Kahoot! Demonstration for Teaching Faculty
- Know Your Numbers Presentation, Budget Office (Fall 2022)
- Environmental Health and Safety
- New Employee Welcome
- New Instructor Onboarding
- Tutorials for Faculty and Staff
- Search Committee Diversity Training