Note: If you are an employer, please visit the Employers page.
TMCC students can log into their CareerLink to find on-campus and off-campus employment. All job listings are searchable to make it easier and faster to find the job you want! Job postings can also be found on the job board in front of RDMT 115.
Instructions for CareerLink Student Registration
- Go to the CareerLink website.
- Click on "Register" and fill out your information. Use your TMCC email address to register! Be sure to mark "Yes" on email verification and opt in for resume books.
- Complete and click "Submit".
- You will receive an email verification notification through email. Once you verify your email, you will receive a welcome email. Follow the link to create your password, then you will be able to access the system.
- Once in the system, be sure to complete your profile thoroughly. You can upload a current resume or create one in the system.
At this point your profile will be complete and a Job Placement Specialist and the Career Hub will conduct additional training workshops on how to effectively utilize this powerful new resource.
Off-campus jobs are posted on TMCC's CareerLink.
Note: There are a limited number of off-campus work study positions listed in the Federal Work Study section of the on-campus job board. To apply, follow the application instructions included with each job posting.
On-campus jobs are posted on TMCC's CareerLink. To apply, please follow the application instructions included with each job posting.
On-campus jobs may be work study or regular student employment.
To apply for a work study position, you must have already applied for financial aid and have an award on MyTMCC indicating that you've been awarded work study. Students who have received and are applying for work study positions must be enrolled in 6 credits at TMCC, with a 2.0 cumulative GPA at TMCC.
If you are hired, it is the responsibility of the employer to complete your hiring documents. You will need to provide employment eligibility documents to your employer before you may start working.
On-Campus Student Employment Qualifications
Students must be enrolled in 6 credits at any Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) institution (excluding Community Service and/or audited classes), and maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA to be eligible for student employment at TMCC.
For regular student employment only, students do not need to be enrolled in the Summer term; however, they must have either been enrolled in 6 credits the previous Spring with a 2.0 GPA, or they must already be enrolled in 6 credits the following Fall.
TMCC is proud to partner with several local and national companies and organizations. Their involvement in our internship program, Job Fairs, networking mixers, and other events helps make TMCC graduates successful. Here are some of TMCC's current and previous community partnerships. See our complete listing of employers.
- Signature Landscapes
- Custom Ink
- Clothing Mentor
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bristlecone Holdings
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Coeur Mining
- Washoe County School District
Employers who are interested in participating in Career Hub events and programs are encouraged to contact us for more information.