The SGA Mental Health Advisory Committee (MHAC) was created by the Student Government Association on Aug. 15, 2023, to prioritize the safety, health, and happiness of TMCC students.
The MHAC is committed to:
- Listening to and addressing student concerns.
- Providing opportunities for students to engage in person and virtually.
- Developing initiatives that foster the well-being of TMCC students.
- Dr. Olga Mesina, Chair
- One representative from the Student Government Association appointed annually by the SGA Vice President
- The Coordinator for Student Engagement and Leadership will serve as a non-voting member
- Any TMCC student, staff, or faculty member is invited to join the committee by completing the Membership Interest Form.
Committee meetings are determined by the MHAC Chair and will be held in person and virtually.
- November 17, 2023
Membership Interest Form
Please contact SGA for additional information regarding the MHAC.