Testing is available Monday through Saturday on a walk-in basis (excluding holidays or campus closures). Please see our hours of operation for all testing and note that we have the last check-in time that is two hours before we close our doors. This gives you two hours to take your examinations.
You must provide valid government-issued photo identification on the day of the exam.
- Academic Placement Exam (ACCUPLACER)
- ACT Math and English Residual
- ACT WorkKeys
- Bilingual Fluency Certification Spanish Level I and II
- Computerized Adaptive Placement Exam (CAPE)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Dental Hygiene Pre-Admission Assessment
- High School Equivalency (HSE) Testing
- Medical Terminology Test
- Non-TMCC Proctored Testing
- Online TMCC Students Proctored Exams
- TEAS® Exam (ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills)