View the current tuition and fees in TMCC's College Catalog.
TMCC students can pay their balances in multiple payments by setting up a payment plan, or by paying in full online, in person or by mail.
To avoid late fees or enrollment cancellation, student tuition and fees must be paid in full, or a payment plan set up and the first payment made by the semester due date.
How to Pay for Classes Online
- Log in to MyTMCC and view your Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Finances section
- Under the account summary box, click on the "make a payment" link
- Enter the amount you want to pay. You can choose to pay by credit card or electronic check
How to Pay for Classes In Person
The Accounting Services Cashier’s Office accepts payments Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the Dandini Campus in the Red Mountain Building, room 318. We accept credit cards (before 4 p.m.), cash, check, and money orders.
How to Pay for Classes by Mail
Payments can be mailed to:
Truckee Meadows Community College
Accounting Services Cashier’s Office
7000 Dandini Blvd.,
Reno, NV 89512
Make checks payable to Board of Regents and include your student ID number on the memo line.
How to Set Up a Payment Plan
- Log in to your MyTMCC Student Center.
- Select "Enroll in Payment Plan" from the other financials dropdown menu in the Finances section.
- Select whether you want the 3-part or 4-part payment plan. The 4-part payment plan starts a month before the official semester due date.
- After selecting a payment plan, follow all the steps to enroll in the plan, paying attention to the amounts due and the due dates.
- Once successfully enrolled, payment scan be made through your student center in the finances sections.
Please Note: There is a $10 payment plan fee that is non-refundable and not covered by financial aid. This fee is included in the first payment.