- Community College Education
- Complaint Resolution
- Disability Accommodations
- Instructor Evaluations
- Food or Beverage
Community College Education
The vision of TMCC is that Truckee Meadows Community College creates the future by changing lives.
The mission is that Truckee Meadows Community College promotes student success, academic excellence, and access to lifelong learning by supporting high-quality education and services within our diverse community. A variety of educational offerings and student and academic support services help individuals achieve goals and aspirations.
The values upon which Truckee Meadows Community College bases its mission and vision statements are the principles, standards, and qualities the college considers worthwhile and desirable. Truckee Meadows Community College is committed to:
- Student access and success
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Evidence of student progress through assessment of student outcomes
- Nurturing a climate of innovative and creative thought
- Collaborative decision making
- Community development through partnerships and services
- Ethical practices and integrity
- Respect, compassion, and equality for all persons
- Responsible and sustainable use of resources
- Fostering attitudes that exemplify responsible participation in a democratic society
The population utilizing TMCC as an institution of higher learning includes residents from the greater Reno-Sparks community, outlying areas of Fernley, Fallon, Dayton, and Carson City. Fostering flexibility and diversity through classroom, online, and distance education course offerings in addition to workforce or continuing education courses provides a variety of learning opportunities to the community.