- Online Programs
- College and Career Transitions Support
- Student Organization
- Wizards Warehouse
- Hardship Assistance Application
In addition to traditional classes, the ABE program offers free services and resources to all enrolled students.
Tutoring services are offered to students needing extra help outside of their class. Students may schedule regular appointments or drop in as needed. Tutors are TMCC student workers, program instructors, and community volunteers. Tutoring sessions are conducted either individually or in a small group. Tutors are partnered with students based on the subject matter or personal preference. Students may sign-up for tutoring during a registration session or by meeting with the Tutoring Associate. The tutoring center is in room 108. Hours of operation are listed below but may vary during session breaks:
- Monday through Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (last appointment is at 8 p.m.)
- Fridays: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (last appointment is at 3 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (last appointment is at noon)
- Online (by appointment)
The program has purchased licenses for these online supplemental resources for enrolled students. There is no cost to students for access to these programs. Program specialists monitor and manage enrollment not to exceed licensing agreements.