Welcome to TMCC! The transition between your senior year of high school and your freshmen year of college brings a whirlwind of change and excitement as you embark on the next steps toward your future. Below is a timeline of action steps and activities you should follow your senior year in high school to help you prepare for college. We hope this information will help you and your family plan and prepare for your first semester at TMCC.
- Apply for TMCC's Nevada Promise Scholarship.
- Meet with your high school counselor to review your transcript for accuracy.
- Update your academic and extracurricular portfolios to reflect your courses, accomplishments and activities through your high school years.
- Plan visits to TMCC.
- Check the TMCC Events Calendar for upcoming activities you might be interested in attending.
- Contact a TMCC college recruiter if you have any questions.
- Ask your counselor about preparing for college by taking a dual credit class through TMCC's Jump Start Program.