Skip to main content
- Talk to a counselor who will recommend classes that help you build skills in English, math and critical thinking.
- Strengthen your vocabulary by increasing the amount of reading you do.
- Study hard and get good grades.
- Research college websites to determine admission requirements.
- Browse college websites to get an idea of what high school courses are required for college admission.
- Keep a record of your academic achievements and your extracurricular activities.
- Start thinking about what careers/subjects interests you.
- Go to the career center at your high school to explore career possibilities.
- Start saving money for college and researching the costs of college.