Semi-monthly: 10th and the 25th. If the 10th or the 25th falls on a weekend or a holiday, payday will be the day before.
Monthly: First day of the following month. If the first falls on a weekend or a holiday, it will be paid the following day. See the Monthly Payroll Schedule for due dates.
Hourly Employees: See the Hourly Payroll Time Entry Schedule for due dates for hourly employees.
Debit Card Program
Employees who do not enroll in direct deposit will be issued a US Bank Focus Visa payroll debit card.
- If you do not wish to be paid with this method, enroll in direct deposit.
- If you do wish to be paid with this method, verify your address is correct on your paycheck to ensure proper delivery of your new debit card. If the address is incorrect, please update your address.
The following are facts about this program that you'll need to be aware of:
- This program replaces paper paychecks with a bank-issued payroll VISA debit card that will provide employees with various options for accessing their payroll funds.
- Employees can withdraw their full net payroll at VISA member banks (such as but not limited to US Bank) in the same manner as cashing a check
- This card is NOT a credit card, but it is an FDIC insured bank deposit account.
- The program is designed to provide several 'fee-free' methods for accessing your full net payroll deposit in addition to other features.
- Typical debit card features such as ATM withdrawals and retail purchases are available without fees from US Bank Focus Card.
- Debit card features, fee schedule, and instructions are available on BCN's webpage.
See Also: Payroll Debit Card Program FAQs
Employees can enroll in direct deposit through Workday.