You Are an Important Part of Our Community and College.
TMCC Values Include:
- Student access and success
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Evidence of student progress through assessment of student outcomes
- Nurturing a climate of innovative and creative thought
- Collaborative decision making
- Community development through partnerships and services
- Ethical practices and integrity
- Respect, compassion and equality for all persons
- Responsible and sustainable use of resources
- Fostering attitudes that exemplify responsible participation in a democratic society
- A healthy environment and a healthy college community
As the TMCC Community, we affirm our commitment to efforts to sustain a diverse, inclusive learning environment.
Adapted from CAS Statement of Shared Ethical Principles
We take RESPONSIBILITY for our actions and both support and empower an individual's and group's freedom of choice.
- We promote positive change in individuals and in society through education.
- We foster an environment where people feel empowered to make decisions.
- We hold ourselves and others accountable.
We PLEDGE to do no harm.
- We create environments that are educational and supportive of the growth and development of the whole person.
- We exercise role responsibilities in a manner that respects the rights and property of others without exploiting or abusing power.