If this is your first time using alternate text:
- Schedule and attend an appointment with the Alternate Text Coordinator in the DRC prior to requesting books.
- Review the Alternate Text/Format Policies and Procedures.
How to Order
- As soon as you have registered for class(es), please submit your book requests. This can be done prior to purchasing books.
- Purchase your books and save your receipt.
- Provide a receipt of your book purchase to the DRC. *Mandatory by Copyright Law*
- The DRC will contact you to schedule a time to pick up your alternate text materials. Due to COVID restrictions, no drop-ins are allowed.
- Each book you request must be on a separate request form.
Please complete the agreement and order form below: